Kinesiology Taping for Neuro
- About & KTFN
At ROCKTAPE UK we are committed to delivering the highest quality kinesiology taping seminars in the UK. We believe education should be informative, movement-centric and fun. Our approach is guided by evidence but not shackled by it. We teach taping concepts that can be used with elegant simplicity to create lasting change to complex problems. We understand there is still much to learn. ROCKTAPE is the future of kinesiology taping education.
Kinesiology Taping For Neuro (KTFN)
Cast from the same mould as RocktapeUKs much acclaimed FMT1 course. KTFN introduces the theory, concepts and practical application of kinesiology tape specifically focusing on the benefits to patients who present with a neurological deficit. KTFN is designed to suit the clinical needs of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists treating patients with neurological conditions.
Kinesiology Taping For Neuro (KTFN) Otline
- Theory and Concepts of Kinesiology taping
- Research Review
- Practical Introduction
- Symptom Reduction Taping (SRT)
- Muscle Tone and Recruitment Taping (MTRT)
- Sensory Input Taping (SIT)
- Dynamic Postural Taping (DPT)
- Clinical case studies
Kinesiology Taping For Neuro (KTFN) Learning Objectives
- To understand to proposed mechanisms behind the effects of Kinesiology Tape
- To gain a basic knowledge of the research in Kinesiology taping
- To learn and practise correct tape cutting and handling skills
- To learn the concepts behind 4 main types of tape application
- To practise application of the 4 main types of tape application
Includes: Course notes, Tape, Morning/Afternoon tea.
Where: Active Health Group, 79 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FL
- Cost, Date & CPD Credits
A personal certificate of attendance with CPD hours will be issued upon completion.